What you need
- 45ml espresso
- 2 tsp sugar or French vanilla syrup
- 30ml Kahlúa (coffee liqueur)
- 4 ice cubes
- Cocoa powder
What you need to do
- Put the ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Brew an espresso directly down the shaker and add the sugar (or vanilla syrup) and Kahlúa coffee liqueur.
- Shake for about 20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a Martini glass.
Suggestions for serving
Dip the edge of the glass in sugar water, then turn the glass into cocoa powder to create a nice and decorative chocolate edge.
Kahlúa is a Mexican coffee liqueur containing sugar, syrup and vanilla. The liqueur is compact, sweet and has a distinct taste of coffee.