You will need it
- 35 ml Espresso
- 500 ml cream
- 50 mlvanilla syrup
You have to do that
- Mix cream and vanilla syrup in a bowl.
- Put the bowl of cream and vanilla syrup in the fridge for a few hours and until the pulp is completely cold.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and now whip the cream with vanilla syrup into whipped cream.
- Fill half an espresso glass with the whipped cream.
- Now brew an espresso directly into the espresso glass with the whipped cream.
Suggestions for serving
Serve immediately. Stir well before enjoying it and it is highly recommended that it be served for dessert.