Go to content
You will need it
- 250 ml full fat milk
- 45 ml espresso
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar orvanilla syrup
You have to do that
- Add 6 ice cubes to the glass.
- Brew an espresso and let it flow directly into the glass over the ice cubes.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of sugar or vanilla syrup and stir into the espresso.
- Fill the milk container with milk and prepare a cold portion of milk.
- As soon as the milk frother stops, the creamy foamed milk is immediately poured into the glass of espresso.