You need this.
- 40 ml espresso
- 50 ml of milk
- 10 ml hazelnut syrup
- 10 ml of coconut juice from a coconut
- 10 ml dark chocolate sauce
- 3 ice cubes
You have to do that.
- Put the ice cubes in a shake cocktail shaker.
- Add milk, hazelnut syrup, coconut juice and chocolate sauce.
- Shake for a few seconds, and pour the mixture into a Martini glass.
- Brew an espresso
- Pour the hot espresso over a spoon in Martini glass so the espresso lies like a layer.
Proposals for serving
Decorate the glass with a slice of coconut.