You will need it
- 40 ml espresso
- 20 ml of Cointreau (orange liqueur)
- tonic water
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Peel off half an orange
- ice cubes
You have to do that
- Pour Cointreau into a tall glass.
- Add rosemary and orange peel and fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add tonic water until the glass is three quarters full.
- Brew the espresso directly into the glass over an ice cube.
- Do this gently to make sure the espresso is not mixed with tonic water and Cointreau.
- This gives you a nice layered effect in the glass.
Suggestions for serving
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary. If you would like a stronger rosemary flavor, you can grind the rosemary in a mortar before adding it to the drink.