You will need it
- 2 x 45 ml strong espresso
- 350 ml whipping cream
- 10 ml sugar water (made up of equal parts sugar and water)
- strawberry purée
- 5 ice cubes
You have to do that
- Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Brew 2 x espresso and pour them into the same cocktail shaker.
- Shake for about 20 seconds to allow the espresso to cool.
- Whip the cream into a lightly creamy whipped cream and mix with Strawberry puree.
- Add sugar water to the glass as the bottom layer.
- Add the cold espresso as a medium layer.
- Top with the creamy strawberry puree whipped cream.
Suggestions for serving
Garnish with a strawberry and possibly. one coffee bean, if requested.