You will need it
- 110 ml of coffee
- ½ teaspoon sugar orvanilla syrup
- 5 ice cubes
- 25 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon whip cream
- 20 ml lawyer (Liqueur)
- 1 ball of vanilla ice cream
- Lawyer for garnish
You have to do that
- Add 5 ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Brew the coffee directly into the shaker. Shake the shaker for approx. 20 seconds, so the coffee instantly cures.
- Stir in the cold coffee, sugar and milk.
- Mix the advocate with the cooled coffee and pour it into a tall glass.
- Add vanilla ice cream and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of advocate.
Suggestions for serving
Use oneLatte Macchiato glass, napkin, a long spoon and possibly sugar. We also highly recommend that you sweeten withFrench vanilla syrupwhich is also available in onesugarlessvariant.